B.Sc., P.Ag. (QEP)
Consultant - Currently on leave
Experience: 15 years
SEC - 2015 to Present
Previously with BC Hydro, SLR Consulting and SEACOR Environmental Inc.
Professional Agrologists, BC (2013)
B.Sc. in Environmental and Conservation Science, University of Alberta (2007)
Diploma of Environmental Assessment and Restoration, Lethbridge College (2004)
- Review and implement environmental management plans.
- Manage environmental project with BC Hydro including dredging and gravel placement.
- Extensive experience with contaminated sites investigations and remediation.
- Environmental Monitoring, VIU (2010)
- Fishes of British Columbia Identification, Columbia Mountains Institute (2018)